Covid Property Market Update: Feel free to travel to Thailand without quarantine!! Start on 1st July 2021
Covid Property Market: Feel Free to Travel to Thailand 2021, is set to kick off its mass vaccination against COVID-19
Pattaya Covid News
An update from the Thai government regarding Thailand’s #COVID19 situation,
– This week 7 June 2021, Thailand kicks off its mass vaccination against COVID-19 nationwide.
AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines have been delivered to all provinces in the first week of June,
– Also foreign nationals are encouraged to register for COVID-19 vaccination. Registration may be done in several ways:
(1) At hospitals where they have medical records,
(2) On registration platforms set by each province, or
(3) On the new platform, https://thailandintervac.com/, for foreign nationals who are 60 years and older, as well as for people with certain underlying diseases or conditions.
– Foreign nationals are advised to register 2 weeks in advance of the intended vaccination date. The appointment date and vaccination venue can be requested online. No walk-in registration will be available.
Travel to Thailand 2021
Feel free to travel to Thailand without quarantine, Thailand Travel Restrictions 2021!!!!!! Start on 1 July 2021
Another Great news as the opening of PHUKET SANDBOX will start on 1 July 2021, vaccinated foreign tourists under the “Phuket Sandbox” program can have their vacation on the island for 7 days without quarantine, and after that, they can also travel to other parts of Thailand. For more information about opening Phuket, please visit https://www.tatnews.org/
Good luck, stay healthy,
See more projects
Thailand is now open! It is not compulsory to wear mask in Thailand. Everything is back to normal here. No more travel requirements needed either! Recreational centers like restaurants, shopping...
Marina Golden Bay Condominium is the brightest and newest condo landmark in Pattaya City. A 51-level condominium complex with breathtaking views of the sea and the city, its flair will most likely...
Yes, absolutely! According to the Thai Condominium Act, foreigners may own a unit within the foreign freehold ownership quota. In simple terms, foreigners who wants to own a condo property may do so...