THAILAND TO FULLY REOPEN ON NOVEMBER 1st 2021
It’s certainly been a long while since Thailand closed its borders to tourist. However, things are getting better and most restrictions are being lifted. Now that things are slowly beginning to return to “normal”, most people wanting to go travel can explore once again the stunning country of Thailand.
Island-hopping, mouthwatering food, tropical sunshine on our faces and of course the friendly and inviting smile of the people can be experience again. So, gather your loved ones and get your bags ready because starting November 1, 2021, Thailand is welcoming tourist again!
First step for tourist and travelers is to register for a “Thailand Pass” at tp.consular.go.th by submitting the required documents. Upon approval, you will receive their Thailand Pass QR code. This site will be operational on Nov. 1st, 2021.
There are 3 ways to visit Thailand depending on country of origin and vaccination:
- ‘Test & Go’ – for fully vaccinated travelers from 46 countries (list below):
- The following are ‘low risk’ countries eligible for ‘Test & Go’:
- US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithuania, Cyprus, Latvia, Malta, Israel, Bulgaria, Chile, Iceland, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, UAE
- Arrive by air from approved countries where guests have stayed for at least 21 days.
- No quarantine besides the first day/night at their hotel while waiting for results to come back from the PCR test upon arrival. If results are negative, guests are free to travel anywhere in Thailand.
- 1st day/night must be at an SHA+ certified hotel within 2 hours of the airport of arrival.
- A self-test antigen kit will be provided for test on day 6; result must be inserted into the tracking app.
- Families with unvaccinated children 12-18 years of age must participate in the ‘Blue Zone’ Sandbox scheme
- ‘Blue Zone’ Sandbox – for fully vaccinated travelers from other countries:
- No quarantine besides the 1st day/night at their hotel while waiting for results from their PCR test upon arrival. If results are negative, guests are free to travel anywhere within the ‘Blue Zone’ they arrived in.
- First 7 nights booked in the same hotel in one of the 17 Blue Zones and transfer booked with hotel
- 17 ‘Blue Zones’: Bangkok, Phuket, Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao), Krabi, Phang Nga, Chiang Mai, Trat (Koh Chang), Rayong, Udon Thani, Nong Khai, Samut Prakan, Loei, Ranong, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Buri Ram, Chon Buri.
- After a 2nd COVID test (ATK rather than PCR) on days 6 or 7; free to explore all of Thailand.
- Children under 18 years do not have to be vaccinated.
- Alternative Quarantine – for travelers who are not fully vaccinated:
- 10-day hotel quarantine on arrival + transfer booked with hotel
- Travelers should be able to enjoy some hotel facilities during the quarantine
- Negative result for the 2nd COVID test (ATK rather than PCR) on days 8 or 9 before being able to explore the rest of Thailand.
If you’re planning to stay for good or looking for investment opportunities in the real estate business, may we suggest the best developer on the Eastern seaboard “GLOBAL TO GROUP” with 8 modern luxury projects under its wings, Global Top Group can help guide you through the process of owning your dream home with ease.
For more information, please go to; www.globaltopgroup.com or call hotline +66 (0) 907417417
Hotline: +66 (0) 907417417
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/GlobalTopGroupCo.Ltd/
Thailand & Covid-19 News – Re-Opening Thailand To The World in 2022
Thailand & Covid 19 Nes – Thailand to Reopen Popular Destinations to Welcome the Tourists Back
Covid Property Market Update: Feel free to travel to Thailand without quarantine!! Start on 1st July 2021
Why Now is the Good Time to Buy a property? Here Are Our Reasons.
VIEW MORE NEWS
Pattaya Property Finder
Pattaya Property Finder we help you to Find the Best Condo Property for sale or rent in Pattaya top locations Pattaya Property Finder Starting your search for your very own dream condo could be very...
Beach Front Property for Sale in Pattaya
Paradise Ocean View is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece beachfront condo pattaya, located in North of Pattaya, the project has sea view luxurious condo units for sale is developed by Global Top Group, a...
Rental Apartment in Pattaya
Searching for an apartment to rent in Pattaya can be a lot of work, but you’re lucky, Global Top Group have online resources available that will make your search smooth and easy. Customers now can...