Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand: Safety Tips on How to Protect Yourself and Others from Covid19
Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand
Safety Tips on how to Travel to Thailand 2021
· Maintain at least a 1-meter distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
· Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage, and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
· Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser with at least 70% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Wear a cloth face covering to cover your mouth and nose when around others and when you must go out in public.
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and throw the tissue away after use.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Covid Restrictions Pattaya Healthy Travel Thailand
A Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand Gentle Reminder from Global Top Group.
See more projects
View more news
The Covid – 19 pandemics has virtually turned the world upside down. The economic forecast is cloudy with little certainty about when it will end and what the world will look like. Virtually every...
Bangkok Chiang Mai Chonburi Prachuap Khiri Khan Phetchaburi This October reopening will be launched alongside with the country’s newly adjusted ‘universal prevention’ guidelines against COVID-19,...
“The safety of the people shall be the highest law." “Safety applies with equal force to the individual, to the family, to the employer, to the state, the nation and to international affairs....