Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand: Safety Tips on How to Protect Yourself and Others from Covid19
Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand
Safety Tips on how to Travel to Thailand 2021
· Maintain at least a 1-meter distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
· Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage, and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
· Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser with at least 70% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Wear a cloth face covering to cover your mouth and nose when around others and when you must go out in public.
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and throw the tissue away after use.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Covid Restrictions Pattaya Healthy Travel Thailand
A Covid Safety Pattaya Thailand Gentle Reminder from Global Top Group.
Travel New – Thailand Opens Up! No More Face Mask from July 1, 2022
Covid-19 Siutation – “The safety of the people shall be the highest law.”
Buy Condo in Thailand – Marina Golden Bay, An Upcoming High Rise Condominium
Global Top Group Property New – Olympus City Garden Open Day
See more projects
VIEW MORE NEWS
When considering a residential option in Pattaya, individuals often face the decision of whether to rent a house or an apartment. Both have their merits, but there are distinct advantages to...
Central Pattaya: The Heartbeat of the City Central Pattaya is often the top choice for many looking to make Pattaya their home. Its appeal lies in the perfect blend of a vibrant urban atmosphere and...
Central Pattaya: A Gem of an Investment Central Pattaya is not just another location; it's the heart of Thailand's real estate. This area offers the serenity of the sea and the pulse of city life,...